Like most wizards and witches in Great Britain, Wood most likely purchased his wand at age eleven from Ollivanders, in Diagon Alley, London, before starting his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, in 1987. He wielded his wand throughout his school life and into adulthood.
On 2 May, 1998, Wood returned to fight in the Battle of Hogwarts alongside his former classmates and friends, against the Death Eaters and the Dark Forces which threatened their school. He therefore would have used his wand to duel against the Death Eaters.
Behind the scenes
- This wand bears a resemblance to Pomona Sprout's wand, however there are slight differences in colour.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4