He was fond of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, and, while at school during the 1996-1997 school year, he traded Stink Pellets, Fanged Frisbees, and Ever-Bashing Boomerangs he had purchased at the store for various objects (Gobstones, Chocolate Frog Cards, chess pieces, and Butterbeer). He could usually be seen spending time in the Paved Courtyard.
The name "Omar" means "eloquent speaker" in Hebrew and "long-lived" in Arabic.
Behind the scenes
- This particular student was only featured in the console version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and the Nintendo DS version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was at least in his first year at Hogwarts during the 1993-1994 school year.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)