Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Behind the scenes
- Spheer may have passed away sometime prior to 1992, as many portraits hung at Hogwarts Castle depict deceased individuals.
- In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Sir Cadogan uses Flibbertigibbet as the password to Gryffindor Tower.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears in portrait(s)) (Console versions only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First appearance) (Appears in portrait(s)) (Console versions only)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - Console versions
- Considering his portrait was located in the Gryffindor Tower, he may have been a member of the house, although this is not confirmed.