At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Orion Amari was a wizard who attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1980s, during which he became a Chaser and eventually also the Captain of the Quidditch team of his house; playing alongside Skye Parkin and Jacob's sibling.
Orion was an orphan, but he considered his Quidditch team to be his family.
Behind the scenes
- He is in whichever house the player chose for Jacob's sibling.
- His year is not shown in the friends section, similar to Skye Parkin and Murphy McNully.
- His name could be based on Orion's Belt, which may explain his personality being spiritually aligned.
- He labels his pep talks as ‘vivications’ – a play on Rastafarianism’s livication terminology, which means dedication without connotation of death.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was at least in his second year in 1985, as Harry Potter was said to have been the youngest Quidditch player in about a century in 1991.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery