At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Orion Amari was a wizard who attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1980s and was Captain of a Quidditch team. He was also a Chaser on the team, playing alongside Skye Parkin and Jacob's sibling.
Orion is an orphan, but he considers his Quidditch team to be his family.
Magical abilities and skills
Behind the scenes
- He is in whichever house the player chose for Jacob's sibling.
- His year is not shown in the friends section, similar to Skye Parkin and Murphy McNully.
- His name could be based on Orion's Belt, which may explain his personality being spiritually aligned.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was at least in his second year in 1985, as Harry Potter was said to have been the youngest Quidditch player in about a century in 1991.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery