At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
On the 25 December 1994 (Christmas Day), Orsino with the rest of his band played at the Yule Ball at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the Great Hall, for the Triwizard Tournament celebrations that were being held at that time.
Behind the scenes
- Phil Selway portrayed Orsino in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- Orisno is an unlockable and playable character in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, where he is unnamed but simply identified as "Drummer".
- Orsino attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1987 to 1994, the same years that Percy Weasley. In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, he was attending Hogwarts in a timed side quest set in Year 2 (the 1985–1986 school year), causing an anachronism, as Orsino was only be around nine years old at the time. Similar issues have been present in other timed side quests as well, meaning it is possible the side quest actually takes place in a later year.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (unnamed)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Appears as "Drummer")
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
|The Weird Sisters|
|Lead singer||Lead guitar||Rhythm guitar||Bass guitar|
|Myron Wagtail||Kirley Duke||Heathcote Barbary||Donaghan Tremlett|
|Gideon Crumb||Orsino Thruston||Merton Graves||Herman Wintringham|
|Do The Hippogriff · Magic Works · This Is The Night|