An oven is both a Muggle and Wizarding device that is used to cook food. The Dursley family owned a rather high-range and expensive oven in their kitchen at 4 Privet Drive, and the Weasley family also owned one when they were using Perkins' tent when attending the 1994 Quidditch World Cup. Rubeus Hagrid also kept an oven in his hut, which he used to cook food with. In addition, The Malfoy family owned one, as their former house-elf Dobby once said that to punish himself, he had to slam the oven door with his ears between it, showing the cruel mistreatment and abuse he had to suffer from his former masters.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1