At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
During the 1988–1989 school year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, this charm was taught to fifth year students in Charms class by Professor Filius Flitwick, in preparation for their Ordinary Wizarding Levels that year.
Nymphadora Tonks used the spell to help Harry Potter pack his school trunk when leaving 4 Privet Drive, though she told him she was not very good with household charms. She also told him that her mother Andromeda Tonks mastered highly this charm, getting stuff to fit itself in neatly and even getting socks to fold themselves, with just a kind of flick of wand.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry is already packed when the Advance Guard arrives at his home.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 3 (The Advance Guard)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 23 (Mischief Masterpiece) - Charms Lesson "Pack Charm"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named