Padma Patil wore dress robes in a bright shade of turquoise to the Yule Ball in 1994. Her twin sister, Parvati, wore robes of "shocking pink."
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Padma wore pink-and-orange, sari-style dress robes to the Yule Ball. They matched Parvati's, but had a pink choli and an orange sari, whereas Parvati's choli was orange and her sari pink.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.