|"Professor McGonagall told me what awful things have happened when wizards have meddled with time…"|
Panju Weasley was a British wizard and the son of Ron Weasley and Padma Patil in an alternate reality created by Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy when they changed the events of the first task in the Triwizard Tournament.
Panju Weasley was born to Ron Weasley and Padma Patil sometime in the mid-2000s. He existed only in the alternate reality created by Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy travelling back in time and changing the outcome of the first task of the Triwizard Tournament. In this universe, Ron married Padma instead of Hermione Granger, since Hermione never dated Viktor Krum, which in the main timeline made him jealous and prompted him to act on his feelings.
Panju attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He bet his universe's version of his cousin Albus Potter that he couldn't get sorted into Gryffindor. This prompted Albus to convince the Sorting Hat to place him in Gryffindor to spite Panju.
He had a mischievous spirit and frequently got into trouble at Hogwarts. According to his father, he usually laughed when confronted about his behaviour, and had a cocky smile that everyone wanted to wipe off his face. When Panju landed in trouble at Hogwarts during the 2020-2021 school year, his father went to the school to talk to him in person instead of sending a Howler, since his mother thought this would be more effective. In another incident later that same school year, Panju ended up with no eyebrows and a "rather large" moustache after a mishap in Potions class, prompting his father to once again pay a visit to Hogwarts to talk to him.
He was un-born when the Timeline was changed yet again, erasing him permanently from existence.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (First appearance) (Appears in Alternate reality)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play) (Appears in Alternate reality)
Notes and references
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Act Two, Scene Nine
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Act Two, Scene Seventeen
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Act Two, Scene Sixteen