On the night of 6 December 1926, MACUSA President Seraphina Picquery hosted a meeting in the Pentagram Office with a delegation from the International Confederation of Wizards to discuss the magical disturbances in New York and the attack on Henry Shaw Junior.
The Pentagram Office had benches on both sides and a Pentagram in the centre of the floor. The President has a throne with the MACUSA logo on the back of the throne on a tier with a red curtain and the MACUSA logo behind it and benches on both sides of the throne.
Behind the scenes
- Stuart Craig notes that the Gothic-style debating chamber was loosely based on the House of Commons and House of Lords in the UK. Madam Picquery sat on one end, where the speaker in the House of Commons sits, while Tina was interviewed in the middle with everyone looking down on her from tiered seats. "It was a good, intimidating space." he says.
- The name (intentional or otherwise) is a play on the American Oval Office, the office of the President of the United States.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay
- The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- LEGO Dimensions
Notes and references
|Magical Congress of the United States of America|