- "Breathe fire for your friends!"
Pepper Imps are tiny black peppermint sweets that allow the consumer to breathe fire, and make them smoke at the ears and nose. Sold at Honeydukes in Hogsmeade, and possibly other places, they are among the sweets that Ron Weasley raves about when he tells Harry Potter about Honeydukes. Ron and Hermione Granger brought Harry as many sweets as they could carry, including a packet of Pepper Imps, from their first trip to Hogsmeade, as he was not allowed to go. Fiery Black Pepper Imps were mentioned on a red advertisement in the Knight Bus.
Behind the scenes
- Pepper Imps are sold at Honeydukes at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. They are cinnamon flavoured hard candies. Contrary to the books' description, they are red in colour.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Fiery Black Pepper Imps)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play)