- "Breathe fire for your friends!"
Pepper Imps are tiny black peppermint sweets that allow the consumer to breathe fire, and make them smoke at the ears and nose. They are sold at Honeydukes in Hogsmeade, Scotland, most likely along with other sweet shops in the wizarding world.
In 1993 before the start of the 1993–1994 school year at Hogwarts, Ron Weasley raved about these sweets to his friend Harry Potter, when they were discussing Honeydukes. During the school year, Ron and Hermione Granger brought Harry as many sweets as they could carry, including a packet of Pepper Imps, from their first trip to Hogsmeade, as he was not allowed to go. Fiery Black Pepper Imps were mentioned on a red advertisement in the Knight Bus.
Behind the scenes
- Pepper Imps are sold at Honeydukes at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. They are cinnamon flavoured hard sweets. Contrary to the books' description, they are red in colour.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play)