|We must've been through hundreds of books already and we can't find him anywhere —|
A pie is a baked dish usually made of a pastry dough casing, covering or completely containing a filling of various sweet or savoury ingredients.
Types of pie
- Apple pie, a pie, which contains apples
- Cranberry pie, a pie which contains cranberries
- Lemon meringue pie, a pie which has meringue and on top of lemon curd filling
- Self-Propelling Custard Pie, a product which was sold at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
- Chicken and ham pie, an Irish meat pie
- Chicken pot pie, a pie which contains chicken
- Game pie, a form of meat pie
- Meat pie, a savoury pie which has meat in it
- Mince pie
- Shepherd's pie, a traditional english meat pie
- Steak and kidney pie, a typical British dish which contains beef and kidneys
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.