At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really existed), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Jacob Kowalski's grandfather enjoyed keeping pigeons, a hobby that he apparently passed on to his grandson. Queenie Goldstein learned about his pigeon-keeping while reading Jacob's thoughts in 1926.
Harry Potter once confided to his son Albus Potter that he strongly disliked pigeons, considering them to be "nasty, pecky, dirty things" that gave him the creeps. Later, when he told Albus that he would someday be "some wizard," his son quipped that he was quite excited about going into pigeon racing instead.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- "pigeon" on Encyclopedia Britannica
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 80
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay, Scene 28
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Act Four, Scene Fifteen