At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This unidentified individual was a wizard who was Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry sometime before Armando Dippet. After his death, his portrait hung in the Headmaster's office in order to give advice to the current Head.
The inscription on his frame reads "Suprem Aeris regio Aquce Salsa Regio Vegetabis Pura".
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Appears in portrait(s))
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Appears in portrait(s))
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Appears in portrait(s))
- The Making of Harry Potter (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
- ↑ In an interview, J.K. Rowling stated, "all the portraits you see in the Headmaster's study are all Headmasters and mistresses who died."
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) DVD (Disc 2 - Dumbledore's Office)
- ↑ See this image.
- ↑ List of Latin phrases:A at Wikipedia
- ↑ The Making of Harry Potter - (see this image)