At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
In her third year, during a full moon in late September or October, she was attacked by a white creature in the Forbidden Forest, thinking that it was a Werewolf. She reported to Madam Pomfrey, who treated her in the Hospital Wing. Using a Memory Potion with the help of Chiara Lobosca and Jacob's sibling, she found out that the creature was actually a Hippogriff and that she had walked into a tree.
Behind the scenes
- Pippa's physical appearance is one of the often-seen NPCs in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery.
- Despite the fact that other dialogue in the "Chiara" Achievement is year adjusted, Pippa is still stated to be a third year regardless of the player's year.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ The Macmillan family was one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, meaning she had wizarding heritage. Ernest Macmillan, who attended Hogwarts shortly after her, said that his family had been wizards for nine generations.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, "Packmates" Achievement - Part 1, Side Quest "Lone Wolf"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, "Packmates" Achievement - Part 3, Side Quest "Cry Werewolf"