Behind the scenes
- Like most witches and wizards in Great Britain, he probably obtained it prior to attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- In the second part of the film adaption of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, his wand is only seen shortly before the battle, as Pius is killed before the battle by Lord Voldemort for interrupting him, as he was furious because his Horcrux was destroyed. However, as this directly contradicts the book, it can not be considered canon.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Console and Windows versions)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 31 (The Battle of Hogwarts)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.