The Statue to access Place Cachée is located at the juncture of Rue Richer and Rue Girardon. Both streets and Boulevard Voltaire are known to be part of Place Cachée and therefore the location of several wizarding shops and similar.
- Griffon Buveur
- Dr. Aziz Branchiflore
- Cosme Acajor
- Gaston McAaron
- K. Rammelle’s Enchantée
- Monsieur Sanfin Chaudrons
- Café Abringer
- Hotel De Ginestou
- Maison Capenoir
- Bonnetvolant
- Le Corbeau Mystique
- Luna et Aurore Jumelle
- Breuvages Magiques
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- The Archive of Magic: The Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Notes and references
- Quote: "Like the brick wall behind the Leaky Cauldron in London, the portal to the wizarding world is hiding in plain sight. A beautiful bronze statue comes to life when approached by wizards and witches, lifting her robes to reveal entrance to Place Cachée. There are wonderful (...) in the (...) area of Montmartre, which are reminiscent of those featured in the film"
- MinaLima Releases Map of the Wizarding World in Paris While J.K. Rowling and Globus Mundi Hint at Future ‘Fantastic’ Destinations!
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.