- Xenophilius Lovegood: "Everybody always requests our recipe for Freshwater Plimpy soup."
- Ronald Weasley: "Probably to show the Poisoning Department at St Mungo's."
- — Xenophilius Lovegood and Ronald Weasley[src]
The Poisoning Department is a section of St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, presumably dedicated to dealing with poisons. It is most likely located on the building's third floor, which deals with venoms and plant poisoning. While visiting Xenophilius Lovegood on 30 December, 1997 and being offered Freshwater Plimpy soup, Ronald Weasley retorted under his breath that people probably request the recipe to show to this department.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 21 (The Tale of the Three Brothers)