|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "Something gleamed in the light of the wand and Harry spun about, but all that was there was a small, frozen pool, its cracked, black surface glittering as he raised the wand higher to examine it."
- —Harry first sees the pool[src]
This pool was a lake found in the Forest of Dean. It was rather small and during the winter it had a thin, cracked layer of ice over it. During the winter of 1997-1998, Severus Snape hid the Sword of Gryffindor in this lake for Harry Potter to find.
Behind the scenes
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, the size of this pool is increased dramatically, now housing an ecosystem of creatures.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 19 (The Silver Doe)