|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Porcupine quills were used as an ingredient in the Cure for Boils. They could also be used to make the Porcupine Robe, a special type of robe, which protected the wearer by hurting anyone who tried to attack them.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Appears on product label)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Porcupine quills mentioned)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Porcupine" on Wikipedia
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 8 (The Potions Master)
- ↑ Harry Potter Trading Card Game (Porcupine Robe)
- ↑ See this image of label designs used in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on display as part of The Making of Harry Potter.