- "Whereas Tina’s wand is more functional, more understated."
- — Description of Tina's wand[src]
Behind the scenes
- This wand appears in the film inspired by Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. The filmmakers described the wand's design as "more functional, more understated", compared to the wands of Porpentina's husband and sister. This was meant to reflect Tina's personality.
- Its simple and sleek design may indicate that it was a Thiago Quintana wand, which would imply the core was a White River Monster spine.
- The wand has a similar to design to the first wand prop for Harry Potter, which was used in the first two Harry Potter films.
- The wand is part of the Wizarding world franchise logo.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- LEGO Dimensions
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.