The Portrait Room was a room off the Entrance Hall, at Hogwarts Castle, where a number of portraits were hung. Several portraits hid secret passageways to the upper levels.
Behind the scenes
- In the PS1 version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone this room only houses one portrait, that of an Old Posh Baron, and leads into a room hiding a secret object.
- In the PC version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban the portraits are passage-ways leading to all floors on Hogwarts.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.