|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
Behind the scenes
- In the PS1 version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone this room only houses one portrait, that of an Old Posh Baron, and leads into a room hiding a secret object.
- In the PC version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban the portraits are passage-ways leading to all floors on Hogwarts.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.