At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, should be expanded. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by expanding this article to give more complete coverage of its subject.
The Puffapod is a magical plant that produces large pink seedpods full of shining beans, which instantly flower when they come into contact with any solid object. The spores of a Puffapod can cause dizziness. Trolls appear to be allergic to Puffapods, sneezing whenever they bloom.
In October of 1993, Ronald Weasley accidentally dropped some of these beans onto the floor of the greenhouse they were working in for a third year Herbology class and they instantly bloomed, earning him Professor Sprout's disapproval.
Behind the scenes
- In the video game of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the Puffapods can be shot or thrown at living creatures.
- In the video game of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game), puffapod spores can be found in Hagrid's garden.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (PS1 and GBA versions).
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 8 (Flight of the Fat Lady)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (PlayStation version only)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)