At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "There was a bang and Ogden was on the ground, clutching his nose, while a nasty yellowish goo squirted from between his fingers"
- — Morfin Gaunt casting this spell on Bob Ogden[src]
It was used by Morfin Gaunt on Bob Ogden when the latter visited the Gaunt shack in the 1920s. After having warned Ogden to go away (albeit in Parseltongue), when Ogden refused to listen Gaunt cast the spell, cackling with laughter at the sight of Ogden on the ground. After Gaunt's father, Marvolo, arrived and sent his son into the house, Ogden first dabbed at his face, then pointed his wand at his nose (which was still issuing large amounts of what looked like yellow pus) and the flow stopped at once.
Behind the scenes
- This spell was identified as the Pus Squirting Hex in a duelling event of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, released in June 2021. This is somewhat ironic, considering the name "Pus Squirting Hex" was originally an unproven, conjectural name for this spell that was given by editors of the Harry Potter Wiki, implying the game developers take ideas from this wiki for new game content.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First identified as Pus Squirting Hex)