This is where Harry Potter saw his first broomstick, the Nimbus 2000, and later the Nimbus 2001 and the Firebolt. It is possible that Harry bought Ron his Quidditch keeping gloves and Broom Compass from this store.
Quality Quidditch Supplies was Harry Potter’s favourite shop in Diagon Alley. He visited it often when he stayed for three weeks at the Leaky Cauldron, since that summer the new Firebolt racing broom had been introduced and the shop had one on display. However, he did not like the idea of the "price on demand" and realised that he already had a perfectly acceptable Nimbus 2000.
At Christmas that year, he received a Firebolt anonymously from whom he later discovered to be his godfather, Sirius Black. (Sirius considered this thirteen years of birthday and Christmas presents to Harry.) Quality Quidditch Supplies also once displayed a full set of Chudley Cannons robes in the front window.
- Quidditch balls
- Quidditch Starter Kits
- Broomstick Servicing Kit (likely)
- Quidditch uniforms
- Quidditch armour
- Robes (3 Galleons 9 Sickles)
- Rope Belts (2 Galleons 16 Sickles)
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation, Quality Quidditch Supplies sold items such as spiked bludgers, used brooms, and Hogwarts Quidditch robes.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Briefly)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book
- LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- LEGO Harry Potter
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter- Diagon Alley
Notes and references