Behind the scenes
- This wand appeared in the film adaptation of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. The wand design was influenced by actress Alison Sudol and was meant to reflect Queenie's personality — reports describe it as "sexy" and with an Art Deco-inspired design.
- In the book The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, the entry for Queenie's wand prop reads, "'Queenie's wand had a shell design, like a piece of mother pearl that had been sculptured into a snail's shell shape,' says head prop maker Pierre Bohanna. 'It had a very simple shaft to it, made out of dark rosewood.'"
- On the information for the replica of Queenie Goldstein's wand prop on the website Film Jackets, it lists the wand's length as "15 inches long"
- The wand prop used by Queenie in the films was crafted from rosewood and has a handle that appears to made of mother of pearl: it may be a Jonker wand, and thus have a Wampus cat hair core. Even if it is a Jonker wand, it may have a different core if it was crafted while Jonker was experimenting.
- The wand is part of the Wizarding world franchise logo.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- LEGO Dimensions
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Notes and references
- Pottermore - News: "Meet wand designer Molly Sole: a real-world Ollivander", by The Pottermore Correspondent
- "The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", by Mark Salisbury. URL: <http://imgur.com/a/LxShJ>
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.