At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
When playing a game, players have to wear standard equipment and uniform. They have a cape and jersey with shin and arm guards. They also wear gloves, with fingerless gloves being permitted.
Professional Quidditch teams
Each team's robes have their own colours and either logos or insignia. They have a special meaning to the team and their fans.
Hogwarts Quidditch teams
At Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, every team play in the colours of their house.
However, they have changed their general appearance several times. The colours of the team have changed shade.
From 1991 to 1993, the robes had shorter sleeves and tie fastenings on the front, while the trousers were white. From the 1993-1994 school year, the robes had jersey numbers with the players' last name on the back.
In the 1996-1997 school year, during the try-outs, they had a jersey with the player's number on the front and back, but no longer had the player's last name. The back of the jersey went all the way down to the players ankles, and the front stopped at the players waist, making it look like there was a cape attached to the back of the jersey that started at the waist. The Keeper started to wear protective shields on their chest, arms and legs. They also started wearing a helmet.
It is unknown whether the jersey numbers have a specific one given to a certain position. Harry wore the jersey with the number seven often as Seeker. In the 1994 Quidditch World Cup, Seeker Viktor Krum wore the jersey number seven. However, someone else was seen wearing it at try-outs for the Gryffindor Quidditch team in 1996.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film), players wear goggles when the game is played under rainy conditions. However, in the book, they do not wear goggles. Harry Potter complains that he won't be able to see properly in his normal glasses, and Hermione Granger has to use the Impervius Charm, which repels water.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite