At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Well, I think we should put it back in order for them, don't you?"|
"R" was a group involved in the search for the Cursed Vaults. They wrote letters directed to Jacob's sibling and Patricia Rakepick while the former was attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
This individual began writing suspicious letters signed as "R" to denizens of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the mid-1980s. Those letters were very commanding, with imposed instructions and threats of punishment in case the recipients did not follow the instructions. They first wrote to Jacob's sibling in the 1985–1986 school year. Two school years later, they wrote to both Jacob's sibling and Patricia Rakepick, telling Rakepick to step aside from Hogwarts. That same year, a mysterious cloaked figure told Jacob's sibling to avoid the Cursed Vaults, Patricia Rakepick and the Forbidden Forest. It is possible that the messenger was sent by R or were R themselves. R sent a Dementor to Hogwarts to test Jacob's sibling.
Patricia Rakepick was a member of R, but only had a minor part.
Magical abilities and skills
- Transfiguration: R was skilful in Transfiguration, as they were able to transfigure messages they sent into Black Quills, mimicking the concealment methods of Jacob.
The following individuals had some involvement with R at some point:
The following individuals have been suspected to be R at some point:
- Patricia Rakepick
- Rita Skeeter
- Merula Snyde
- Albus Dumbledore
- Filius Flitwick
- Ben Copper
- Rowan Khanna
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Possible appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 1 (Year Six Begins)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 30 (Into the Vault)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Chapter 2 (The Mysterious Madam Rakepick)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Chapter 5 (Time to Fly)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 19 (The Unforgivable Curses)