Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- From the Germanic elements rand meaning "rim (of a shield)" and wulf meaning "wolf". The Normans brought this name to England, where there existed already an Old Norse cognate Randúlfr, which had been introduced by Scandinavian settlers. Randolf became rare after the Middle Ages, though it was revived in the 18th century (usually in the spelling Randolph).
- A burrow is a hole or tunnel dug in the ground by a small animal, such as a rabbit or mole, for habitation or refuge.
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (First appearance)
Notes and references
- He would have been in at least his first year in 1993, although as first years don't usually make the Quidditch team, it's more than likely he was in his second year or higher.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup