Magical abilities and skills
- Flying: Keitch was an evidently a skilled broomstick flyer, as he was a professional Quidditch player for the Falmouth Falcons.
- Charms: Keitch was clearly good with charms, given how he invented the Horton-Keitch Braking Charm.
- Spell creation: Keitch successfully created the Horton-Keitch Braking Charm.
From the Germanic elements rand meaning "rim (of a shield)" and wulf meaning "wolf". The Normans brought this name to England, where there existed already an Old Norse cognate Randúlfr, which had been introduced by Scandinavian settlers. Randolf became rare after the Middle Ages, though it was revived in the 18th century (usually in the spelling Randolph).
- Quidditch Through the Ages (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Quidditch Through the Ages, Chapter 9 (The Development of the Racing Broom)