At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Usefull for some potions, including Shrinking Solution."
In 1993, Neville Longbottom added too many rat spleens and too much leech juice into his Shrinking Solution, making it poisonous. Hermione Granger helped Neville fix the potion before Professor Snape had a chance to test it on Neville's toad, Trevor.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (GBA version only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- The Road to Hogwarts Sweepstakes
- Wonderbook: Book of Potions
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 7 (The Boggart in the Wardrobe)