At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The Refilling Charm (incantation unknown) was a charm that was used to refill whatever the caster pointed at with the drink originally in the container. This charm could be used verbally or non-verbally.
In 1997 it was used non-verbally by Harry Potter, even though he had "never pulled it off before", when he noticed that Rubeus Hagrid and Horace Slughorn were running out of wine (at the time he was under the effects of Felix Felicis).
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells