At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
This spell is accompanied by a flash of brilliantly coloured red light.
This can be used to counteract a single Stunning Spell, although it is ineffective against multiple Stunners hitting an individual. It is also ineffective against Dark Magic such as the Drink of Despair.
|Amos Diggory||25 August, 1994||Used it to revive Winky after he and others Ministry employees stunned her in order to stun Harry, Ron and Hermione after the 422nd Quidditch World Cup riot.|
|Albus Dumbledore||24 May, 1995||Used it to revive Viktor Krum after he was stunned by Bartemius Crouch Junior disguised as Alastor Moody while watching over Bartemius Crouch Senior.|
|24 June, 1995||Used it to revive Bartemius Crouch Junior, after he was stunned by him.|
|Harry Potter (possibly)||Late May, 1995||Used it to revive Ron Weasley after he stunned him in prepare for the Third Task of the Triwizard Tournament.|
|Harry Potter||30 June, 1997||Used it to revive Albus Dumbledore after he drank the Drink of Despair, while searching for Horcrux locket in the crystal cave.|
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 26 (The Cave)
- ↑ Pronunciation Guide at Scholastic Official Site
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 9 (The Dark Mark)
- ↑ Pottermore (see this URL)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 32 (Out of the Fire)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 28 (The Madness of Mr Crouch)
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Harry Potter Lexicon: changes in text