The Room of Doom is a circle-shaped room inside Hogwarts Castle, adjacent to the Prowling Passage. Harry Potter walked past it in his third year when he saw on the Marauder's Map that Peter Pettigrew was wandering the halls at night when he was supposed to be dead.
Behind the scenes
- This room is shown in one of the Marauder's Map scenes of the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- The reason behind this room's name is unknown.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Seen on the Marauder's Map)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Seen on the Marauder's Map in extra features on Disc 2)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Seen on the Marauder's Map)
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.