At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "I've a lot of strange things growin' out in my near my garden; yer welcome to go take a look. Be careful mind - wouldn't go wanderin' round at night"
- —Rubeus Hagrid[src]
A garden was behind Rubeus Hagrid's hut. Plants found in the garden included Fire Seed Bushes and Valerian Spriggs. Harry Potter and Ron Weasley looked for ingredients for Potions here for their classes.
Behind the scenes
- Rubeus Hagrid's garden appears in many of the video game adaptations, but in specific versions:
- In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, "Hagrid's Garden" is an area available to explore, when entering, the exterior of Hagrid's Hut with Rubeus Hagrid's pumpkin patch next to it were in sight.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First identified as Hagrid's Garden)
Notes and references