Career as Potioneer
In her adulthood, Tugwood would develop many cosmetic potions. She became famous for being the first witch to use such a potion. Sacharissa also discovered the pimple-curing properties of Bubotuber pus.
Death and legacy
Magical abilities and skills
- Potions: Tugwood was a highly accomplished and talented professional Potioneer, having successfully invented numerous Beautification Potions, cosmetic concoctions which enhance the beauty of the drinker, an achievement she was immortalised on a Chocolate Frog Card for, showing her proficiency in this branch of both magic and science.
- Herbology: Tugwood also discovered the pimple curing properties of Bubotuber pus, a natural substance extracted from the magical Bubotuber plant, an achievement in the field of Herbology, meaning she was knowledgeable of magical plants and their usages.
The name Sacharissa may be related to the verb saccharize which means to convert into sugar.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
Notes and references