|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Harry Potter: "A spell backfired on him!"
- Rubeus Hagrid: "Similar thing happened to me once. But it was sardines comin' out a' me nose..."
- Hermione Granger: "Please, how can we make it stop! It's gross!"
- Rubeus Hagrid: "That's just what folks said 'bout the sardines..."
- — Rubeus Hagrid on the Slug-Vomiting Charm[src]
Behind the scenes
- Notably this hex worked on half-giant Rubeus Hagrid, though it's possible that Hagrid's spell resistance wasn't as developed when he was a child, due to his smaller frame.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - GBC version