Scarlett Hannah Hefner (née Byrne) (born 6 October, 1990) portrayed Pansy Parkinson in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
She portrayed Chloe Daniels in Doctors and Kiss My Asp, and she was in the film Cry Baby. She also portrays Cousin Crystalline in the Flat White web series, on the website Pindippy.
Scarlett was born on October 6th 1990 in Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom. Scarlett is a good friends with Evanna Lynch and Afshan Azad. Scarlett and her husband Cooper Hefner, son of the late Hugh Hefner, welcomed a daughter named Betsy Rose Hefner during the summer of 2020.
- The Vampire Diaries (2015-2016) - Nora Hildegard (TV Series)
- Lake Placid: The Final Chapter (2012) - Brittany
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011) - Pansy Parkinson
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010) - Pansy Parkinson
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (2009) - Pansy Parkinson
- Doctors - Chloe Daniels (1 episode, 2008)
- Kiss My Asp (2008) TV episode - Chloe Daniels
- CryBaby (2005)