Scorpio is one of the twelve astrological signs in the western zodiac. Every year, the sun is in this sign from 23 October to 21 November, and those born during this period are considered Scorpios. They are generally characterised as being determined, charismatic, passionate, and emotive, but also jealous, obsessive, secretive, and brooding.
Individuals known to have been born under this sign include:
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (mentioned in newspaper)
- The Making of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Astrological sign on Wikipedia
- ↑ "Scorpio" on Astrology-Online.com
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (see this image)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 16 (The Goblet of Fire) - "“I had my birthday last week,” said Angelina." This is mentioned on Saturday 31 October (Hallowe'en) 1994; her 17th birthday was the week before.
- ↑ J. K. Rowling's Official Site - Birthday Calendar
- ↑ J. K. Rowling's Twitter