A scorpion is a predatory arachnid related to the spider with a softer exoskeleton than the crab and a pair of grasping claws. They have a narrow segmented tail often carried in a characteristic forward curve over the back, ending with a venomous stinger.
Behind the scenes
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, the stained-glass mermaid in the prefect's bathroom attacks Harry Potter and Myrtle Warren with scorpions in retaliation for knocking the water out of her portrait.
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter (First appearance)
- Wonderbook: Book of Spells
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.