Behind the scenes
- It is likely that Scorpius purchased this wand from Ollivander's in Diagon Alley, as this is where most wizards in Great Britain purchase their wands from.
- The wand was made by the set designer for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Christine Jones and her team. The wand has a dramatic curve with roman numerals engraved on it, as well as his name on the bottom. Jones believes that Scorpius drew them himself, as a mark of time and his presence.
- Scorpius's wand is now available to buy on the Cursed Child website.
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Act Three, Scene Sixteen
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: The Journey
- Pocock, Emma (1 November 2019). "PREVIEW: ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: The Journey’". The Leaky Cauldron. Retrieved on 24 May 2021.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Pottermore - You can now buy Scorpius Malfoy's wand here.