He bought the last Reusable Hangman that Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes had in stock in 1996. At Hogwarts later that year, a group of Slytherins tried to steal the game from him, so he hid from them in the Clock Tower. Harry Potter, who was looking for a Reusable Hangman for Ginny Weasley, found him there, and he agreed to give the game to Harry in exchange for three Stink Pellets. He planned to use these Stink Pellets in order to drive off the Slytherins if they gave him trouble again.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and references
- He was at least in his first year at Hogwarts during the 1993-1994 school year.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)