The Self-Stirring Cauldron is a type of cauldron that magically stirs potions on its own invented by Gaspard Shingleton in the late 20th century. It is considered a modern invention in the evolution of cauldrons, and they have been sold in cauldron shops since at least 1991.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Wizard of the Month
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Mentioned only)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)