|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Sellotape was a commercial brand of adhesive tape. Harry Potter's spectacles were often held together with large amounts of Sellotape due to the number of times that Dudley Dursley had punched him on the nose.
Behind the scenes
- The Scholastic versions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone instead use the term Scotch tape.
- A riff on the name was used for the Spellotape used by Wizardkind.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)