|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Known stories covered
- The Spanish baggage-handlers' strike entering its second week.
- The ongoing drought in Southeast England.
- A helicopter that almost crashed in a Surrey field.
- The recent divorce of a famous actress.
- A flavour piece on Bungy, a budgerigar that had learned to water-ski. This story was covered by reporter Mary Dorkins.
Behind the scenes
- It is unclear what programme this is supposed to be. If it is meant to be The 7 O'Clock News, however, its appearance constitutes an anachronism, as that programme did not start until 2003.
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, the Dursleys are seen watching a weather broadcast when Harry and Dudley return from being attacked by Dementors. It is unclear if this is meant to be a part of the same programme or not.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Possible appearance)