|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
The shark (superorder Selachimorpha) is a type large carnivorous fish characterised by five to seven gill slits on the sides of the head, and pectoral fins that are not fused to the head. A shark is one possible corporeal form of the Patronus Charm.
Behind the scenes
- Sharks were briefly mentioned in the W.O.M.B.A.T. test as a question about what would receive the heaviest punishment. Another one of the questions discussed using the Cruciatus Curse on a shark attacking a Muggle.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (Possible appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter
- LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World
- LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (First appearance)
- Pottermore (Appears as a Patronus)