Behind the scenes
- According to production designer Stuart Craig, his team wanted to depict the Tower in a "gloomy atmospheric light".
- It makes an appearance in LEGO Dimensions, where it is called Thorne Tower, even though all references to the Shaws have been updated with their final name ("Thorne" was the Shaws' original name during the development stages of Fantastic Beasts, according to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Art of The Film).
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay
- The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- LEGO Dimensions (As "Thorne Tower")
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.