|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really existed), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Sheffield is a city in South Yorkshire, England. It is one of the many villages throughout Britain where witches and wizards settled in numbers after the International Statute of Secrecy to rely on each other for mutual support, living alongside a Muggle population.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad finds and deflates Marjorie Dursley here after she was accidentally inflated by Harry Potter. This cannot be considered canon, however, as she never leaves the confines of Privet Drive in the novel.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Non-canonical mention only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Illustrated Edition (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Sheffield on Wikipedia
- Hogsmeade is the only all wizarding British settlement. Therefore, Muggles must exist in this town.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Illustrated Edition