At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Sickleworth was a Niffler owned by Gringotts Wizarding Bank, assigned to Patricia Rakepick to aid in her assignments by burrowing underground in search of treasure at cursed sites. Rakepick chose his name because he is "incredibly sweet, and utterly destructive."
In the 1987–1988 school year, Rakepick allowed Professor Silvanus Kettleburn to borrow Sickleworth for a Care of Magical Creatures class. Rakepick also allowed Jacob's sibling to temporarily use the Niffler.
The following year, Sickleworth was present in Defence Against the Dark Arts classes taught by Rakepick. During these classes, he occasionally let the Pixies escape. After Rakepick left the school, she left Sickleworth behind.
The following year, Jacob's sibling spotted Sickleworth in the Clock Tower Courtyard, carrying a white quill with him. Jacob's sibling followed the Niffler to Jacob's room, where they and Jacob found the Niffler and took the quill, which was a message for Jacob's sibling.
Personality and traits
Rakepick described him as "being very good at his job, and very defiant when it comes to following orders. Not unlike myself."
Behind the scenes
- This Niffler is considered female in the Spanish version of the game.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Chapter 6 (Explore the Forbidden Forest) - Care of Magical Creatures Lesson "Niffler"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5 - normal Defence Against the Dark Arts classes
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 32 (The Trouble With Ben)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 7 (Niffler Hunting)
|Gringotts Wizarding Bank|
|Positions||Head Goblin · Head Curse-Breaker · Curse-Breaker · Gringotts Guards · |
Gringott's Dragon · Vaults Guardian
|Vaults||Vault 1 · Vault 2 · Vault 3 · Vault 619 · Vault 687 · Vault 688 · Vault 711 · Vault 712 · Vault 713 · Vault 998 · Lestrange Vault · Spellbook vault · Weasley Vault|
|Goblins||Blordak · Bogrod · Gornuk · Griphook · Nagnok · Ragnok · Ricbert · Snaglok · Unnamed Head Goblin · Unnamed Stockbroker Goblin · Unnamed goblin guard · Unnamed spokesgoblin|
|Unnamed goblins: I · II · III · IV · V · VI · VII · VIII · IX · X · XI · XII|
|Humans||Fleur Delacour · Marius · Patricia Rakepick · Teffington · Tertius · Bill Weasley · Unidentified Gringotts guard|
|Others||Follo · Fractcumulus · Frantielo · Hadkiss · Nimbley · Nimbostratus · Rabat · Sickleworth · Willowborough|