Sirius Black's bedroom was at the topmost landing of 12 Grimmauld Place. This bedroom was inhabited by Sirius Black during his stays at 12 Grimmauld Place. After Sirius died, the house was inherited by Harry Potter, left to him in Sirius's will.
On the door there was a nameplate saying Sirius. His room was spacious, with a large bed that had a carved headboard, a tall window with long velvet curtains, and a candle chandelier. The walls of the room were covered with so many pictures that it was barely possible to see the wallpaper. Many of the pictures had a Permanent Sticking Charm on them so his family could not take them down. His room was decorated with Gryffindor banners and colours to show his difference from his family.
He had pictures of Muggle motorcycles and bikini-clad Muggle girls. There was also a picture of the four Marauders: himself, Moony, Prongs, and Wormtail. It was very dusty when Harry visited, suggesting the room had not been used for a long time.
- Sirius kept a letter from Lily Potter about Harry, James, Peter Pettigrew, Albus Dumbledore and Bathilda Bagshot. With it was a picture of Harry on a toy broomstick with James and Lily. The second page of the letter, which bore Lily's signature and the part of the photograph with Lily in it, was taken by Severus Snape, and the remaining parts were found and kept by Harry Potter.
- He also had many books and papers which Harry found strewn about the room when he first entered.
- Several pictures of motorcycles and Muggle women in bikinis were noted to be on the walls.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Door only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 11 (The Bribe)